You Have Rights.
Our Prosecutors Can
Fight For Them.
A car accident can happen to anyone at any time creating chaos in people’s lives. All types of car accidents happen in Massachusetts every day.
Even if you follow the rules of the road and always operate your vehicle safely, you will not be able to control the behavior of other drivers. When another driver ignores the law, acts negligently or causes an accident due to distracted or inattentive driving, the innocent driver can become the victim of a car accident. If you have been injured in a car accident and believe it was due to the negligence of another driver, consider talking to an injured lawyer to help you understand your rights and protect them.
We can help you with your car accident claim regardless of your immigration status
If you’ve been in a car accident, you probably have a number of questions spinning around in your head:
– Can I file a lawsuit against the person responsible?
– Is my insurance company obligated to pay for someone else’s negligence?
– The other driver’s insurance company has offered to settle my case. Should I accept the settlement offer?
– The at-fault driver was working when the accident occurred. Can the employer be held liable for my injuries?
– The at-fault driver’s insurer is blaming the accident on me and refusing to pay my claim. What should I do?
– The other driver was uninsured. Do I have any recourse?
First, the car accident lawyers in Boston at the GARDINILAW will analyze the facts of your case. Our personal injury attorneys will answer your questions and conduct a thorough investigation to identify all parties potentially liable for your injuries and determine what your case is worth. We will advise you on the steps to take to make sure you receive the compensation and justice you deserve.
Types of Auto Injuries
Some of the most common injuries we see and have helped clients get compensation for include:
Head or Brain Injuries
Scars and Disfiguring Injuries
Back and Neck Injuries
Internal injuries requiring surgery and long recovery times
Here’s a quick look at some of things we’ll do:
- Obtain your PIP benefits.
- Obtain compensation for any lost wages.
- Communicate with all involved insurance companies.
- Investigate your accident.
- Identify all liable parties.
- Make sure your medical bills are paid.
- Analyze long-term financial needs or medical care.
- Evaluate your injury claim.